Agent/Broker Prescription Assistance Programs Benefits
The health care industry is a hot topic that seems to be changing daily. Most brokers we speak to complain that the main cost of insurance premiums rising is the rising cost of medications associated with the prescription plans. Health and prescription insurance is something that all of us feel are a necessity but every year we anxiously anticipate what our new premium will be to cover ourselves and possibly our loved ones. Whether one has individual coverage or an employer-sponsored plan, insurance rates have increased so high from year to year that individuals and families are researching lower plans that cover less or waiving insurance altogether.This is where The Rx Helper may be a solution to some of your client’s healthcare needs through broker prescription assistance programs.
The Rx Helper is a nationwide, full-service patient prescription assistance company. We offer help for our patients through Patient Assistance Programs. We look at each patient’s situation as unique and research the best option for each individual. Some of the benefits we offer to our patients are:
- We don’t just send out generic paperwork. Our patient assistance program paperwork comes self-populated with the patients and doctors information making the process more streamlined and easier to complete.
- The Rx Helper is not a prescription discount card nor an insurance plan. Instead, once a patient is referred to The Rx Helper, our advocates work to obtain their prescription medications from U.S.-based pharmaceutical patient assistance programs.
- We help clients find other options for their expensive generic medications by researching brand name medications that are similar to those prescribed but are available for assistance.
- We manage and service your employees’ medications so they don’t need to worry
- We closely monitor the health care industry to understand how the changes in the healthcare environment may affect your employees.
Agent/Broker Prescription Assistance Enrollment
Call us today at 877-767-3297 to speak with one of our advocates and learn more about how we can help your organization not only save money but, also offer a valuable and perhaps life-saving option to your employees and their families.
You can have your employees visit our Enrollment Page and have your patients start the process today!